Lexile measures are powerful, versatile tools that educators can use to help their students grow as readers. When you use both Lexile reader measures and Lexile text measures, you can treat each student as an individual learner, rather than as below-grade, on-grade or above-grade.
Here are some classroom ideas and applications to help you differentiate instruction for all readers in various situations.
- Reading outside your Lexile range
- How to get Lexile measures on my student roster
- How to help struggling readers
- How to help reluctant readers
- How to help high-achieving readers
Also see these downloadable resources that can be distributed to other teachers or sent home to parents: