These Tools Support Reading Instruction
We want to make it as easy as possible to integrate Lexile measures into your efforts to provide personalized instruction. Below are some helpful tools, many of which are in the Lexile® & Quantile® Hub, a convenient online platform that provides educators, parents and students with easy access to more than a dozen new and enhanced reading and math tools.
- Lexile® WordLists provides downloadable lists of important words by grade and domain, including math, science, social studies and general, that students are likely to encounter in textbooks and other learning materials.
- Lexile® Find a Book provides Lexile by Chapter Guides with Lexile measures and consequential vocabulary for each chapter’s text to help teachers in planning instruction.
- The Lexile Analyzer® helps determine a text’s complexity.
- Free text offerings report text complexity in Lexile measures.
- Professional learning sessions and workshops help to make the most of Lexile measures in your school or district.
Find “Just Right” Books
Discover books that are tailored to your students’ unique reading level and interests.