Fact Sheets & FAQs
You can learn more about The Lexile® Framework for Reading by downloading these free resources.
About Lexile Measures
The Lexile Framework for Reading Explainer describes how the Lexile Framework for Reading links assessment with reading instruction.
The Lexile Framework for Reading Explainer Video describes the basic concepts and uses of the Lexile Framework for Reading.
Lexile Linked Assessments lists assessments and reading programs that report Lexile measures.
What does the Lexile measure mean?
Comparability in the Measurement of Reading through the Lexile Framework for Reading.
Click on the links below to view or download various sizes of the Lexile map and Spanish Lexile® Map.
- 8½” x 11″ Lexile Map | Grayscale
- 11″ x 17″ Lexile Map | Grayscale
- 8½” x 11″ Spanish Lexile Map | Grayscale
- 11″ x 17″ Spanish Lexile Map | Grayscale
Using Lexile Measures
- Tools to Support Reading at School and at Home.
- Lexile Support Center where you can search for answers and post questions.
- Lexile Measures in the Classroom Explainer shares tips on how to use Lexile measures more effectively in the classroom.
- Lexile Measures in the Library Explainer provides tips on using Lexile measures in the library or media center.
- Lexile Measures at Home Explainer defines Lexile measures for parents and families and offers tips on how to use Lexile measures outside of the classroom.
- Lexile Measures and Grade Levels explains how Lexile measures compare to and differ from grade-level measures.