Fact Sheets & FAQs
You can learn more about The Lexile Framework® for Reading with these free resources:
About Lexile Measures
- Lexile Infographic: Everything you need to know about the Lexile Framework for Reading in one easy to understand, print-friendly graphic.
- The Lexile Framework for Reading Explainer Video describes the basic concepts and uses of the Lexile Framework.
- Comparability in the Measurement of Reading through the Lexile Framework for Reading.
- Lexile Educator Guide
- Lexile Librarian Guide
- Tools to Support Reading at School
- The Lexile Framework Support Center: search for answers and post questions.
- Lexile Measures and Grade Levels explains how Lexile measures compare to and differ from grade-level measures.
- Professional Learning provides an overview of professional learning opportunities.
- Managing Multiple Measures Resource Center
Resources to Share With Parents
The Lexile® Maps
The Lexile maps provide examples of popular books and sample text at various points on the Lexile® scale. Click on the links below to view or download the Lexile maps.
- 8½” x 11″ Lexile Map
- 11″ x 17″ Lexile Map | ADA Accessible Version
- 8½” x 11″ Spanish Lexile Map
- 11″ x 17″ Spanish Lexile Map
El Sistema Lexile® Para Leer Explainers
Visit the Lexile Support Center to view our FAQs.