Fact Sheets & FAQs
You can learn more about the Lexile Framework for Reading with these free resources:
About Lexile Measures
- Lexile Infographic: Everything you need to know about the Lexile Framework for Reading in one easy to understand, print-friendly graphic.
- The Lexile Framework for Reading Explainer Video describes the basic concepts and uses of the Lexile Framework.
- Comparability in the Measurement of Reading through the Lexile Framework for Reading.
- Lexile Educator Guide
- Lexile Librarian Guide
- Lexile & Quantile Hub Overview
- Tools to Support Reading at School
- Lexile Support Center where you can search for answers and post questions.
- Lexile Measures and Grade Levels explain how Lexile measures compare to and differ from grade-level measures.
- Professional Learning provides an overview of professional learning opportunities.
- Managing Multiple Measures Resource Center
Resources to Share With Parents
The Lexile Maps
The Lexile maps provide examples of popular books and sample text at various points on the Lexile scale. Click on the links below to view or download the Lexile maps.
- NEW! Lexile Map for Oral Reading
- 8½” x 11″ Lexile Map for Reading
- 11″ x 17″ Lexile Map for Reading
- 8½” x 11″ Spanish Lexile Map for Reading
- 11″ x 17″ Spanish Lexile Map for Reading
El Sistema Lexile® Para Leer Explainers
Visit the Lexile Support Center to view our FAQs.