Learn More About Using Lexile Measures
We’ve worked with thousands of educators across the country virtually and in their schools to provide hands-on training on how to better use Lexile measures to inform instruction and put students on the path to success in school, college and careers.
Who Should Attend Workshops?
All education professionals who need to monitor and improve student achievement:
- K–12 classroom teachers
- Reading specialists
- Media specialists
- Testing coordinators
- Literacy coaches
- Curriculum administrators
We offer a variety of different types of workshops, including:
- Interactive, virtual workshops.
- On-site workshops: Half-day and full-day workshops on The Lexile® Framework for Reading.
- Customized consulting: We offer strategic, customized planning for implementation of Lexile measures to meet your individual needs.
General Workshop Content
All workshops will help teachers and coaches to:
- Understand how to put the results of Lexile-linked assessments into action.
- Understand the connection between state standards and the Lexile Framework for Reading.
- Differentiate instruction across content areas.
- Match students with appropriately challenging texts across content areas and grade levels.
- Track student progress toward college and career readiness.
- Communicate with parents about students’ reading progress.
In addition, the workshops will demonstrate how to use Lexile tools to:
- Match readers to targeted text using the Lexile® Find a Book tool as well as other free resources.
- Shape your RTI plan.
- Take the guesswork out of differentiating instruction.
- Access your state’s virtual library to match students to Lexile-linked resources.
Learn more about our professional learning workshops.
Want to Talk?
Find out which workshop is best for your school or district.